Telehouse Hong Kong CCC
KDDI provides DC-centric infrastructure and tailors an optimum solution for your needs.
Telehouse Hong Kong CCC is one of the largest and most technologically advanced carrier neutral data center facilities in Hong Kong and the Asia-Pacific region. In partnership with HKCOLO, Telehouse Hong Kong CCC is a data center facility situated in Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate. The surrounding area is home to an array of submarine cable landing stations featuring multiple telco connectivity. The facility operates according to Telehouse Global Standards with advanced security, redundancy, and reliable technology in mind. With virtually no risk of natural disasters in the vicinity, Telehouse Hong Kong CCC is ideal for securing mission-critical business.
Why choose Telehouse Hong Kong CCC?
Rated 4 purpose-built data center facilities
Telehouse Hong Kong CCC is a Rated 4 data center with 364,000sq.ft. of area that offers colocation services with multi-level security and redundancy.
A safe location away from the central business district
Telehouse Hong Kong CCC is located away from Hong Kong's central business district. The travel distance is only around 19 kilometers and can be reached within 30 minutes by car from the central business district. It is best fit as a secondary site.
KDDI offers more than colocations
In addition to data center services, KDDI offers a wide range of services that fully respond to your needs and requirements from the local level to the global level - such as equipment procurement, implementation and configuration, operation and maintenance. Internet and Network services are also available upon request.
DC Site Tour Request
If you are interested to find out more about the Telehouse Hong Kong CCC facility, please contact us to arrange an on-site data center tour. One of our representatives will contact you shortly to confirm details.
- *Rated 4 standard is not applicable to all colocation areas in the facility.
- Shared Colocation
- Caged Colocation
- Dedicated Space
- Tailored colocation solutions with customer service
- Standard power to cabinet at 220V, 10 x 13A Sockets
- Private power generation with 2N redundant configuration
- Loop power receiving system of power source structure
- 2N UPS system with 15 minutes load discharge, 2(N + 1) can be provided upon customer request
- 2N diesel generators plus contact with fuel company for refill within 2 hours
- Standby generators with 24 hours autonomy at full capacity
- DC and other power supply options available upon customer request
- Air conditioning redundancy at N +1 configuration
- Hot aisle and cold aisle zone design
- Temperature: 21°C ± 3°C and relative humidity 50% ± 10%
- 600 mm at G/F raised floor design with airflow space to provide the most efficient cooling
- Floor loading up to 1,500 kg per square meter
Fire Detection & Suppression
- FM 200 gas automated fire extinguishing system, which diminishes heat physically by absorbing heat energy. Designed to protect electronic equipment whilst being safe to human health.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Alarms (VESDA) installed throughout facility
- Building perimeter with 10.8 feet high concrete security wall
- Hydraulic road blockers and bollards installed at the entrance of the facility
- Facility is surrounded with a 20 feet wide private driveway
- Secure and monitored single point of entry, physically guarded 24 x 7 and integrated digital video camera surveillance
- Full CCTV coverage of the perimeter, common area and data center
- Security access procedures in place to ensure that only nominated staff or visitors gain authorized access when required
- Card key with PIN provided to authorized individuals for access to customer space
- A carrier neutral facility offering customers the freedom of choice with regard to connectivity as access to multiple major local and international network carriers
- Dual Feed and meet-me-room facility offers true diversity
- NOC operators working 24 x 7 within the data center facility to monitor the operation status of equipment and to maintain stability
- Provides a basic technical support service as well as higher-level engineering support services
- Dock leveler, loading space available upon request
- Parking space for cars, trucks and containers
DC Site Tour Request
If you are interested to know more about the Telehouse Hong Kong CCC facility, please contact us to arrange an on-site data center tour. One of our representatives will contact you shortly to confirm details.