KDDI Chatbot Service
Automating Q&A Handling with Advanced AI Chatbot
KDDI Chatbot Service is an automated conversation tool which can automatically answer inquiries by utilizing artificial intelligence (AI). With the help of chatbot for automatically responding to inquiries, the human resources will be able to be released to focus on other important works.
- By passing the repetitive inquiry handling work to chatbot, users will be allowed to focus on other important works.
- The Initial setup can be completed quickly by simply importing a FAQ list.
- The implementation of chatbot is flexible. Besides responding to in-house inquiries, it can be used to add to website or other channels to handle customer’s inquiries.
- Messages will be categorized and replied by AI. The response accuracy could be improved through fine-tuning.
- In addition to message classification, automatic learning function is adopted based on frequency of inquiries.
- The response accuracy is improved through AI automatically without the requirement for spending extra effort by users.
Utilization with business chat tools
- Besides webpage, chatbot can be used with business chat tools, e.g. Microsoft Teams, as interface to handle inquires.
- The chatbot can be working as a member in business chat tools. So users can make inquires smoothly and easily.
- KDDI Chatbot Service supports for Japanese and English.
Complete support system
- Online support can be freely used for checking different operation questions without the limit of usage.
- If extra support is needed, e.g. customer-specific response accuracy improvement, optional premium support service is available.
- By utilizing the optional premium support service, response accuracy can be fine-tuned by not only done through FAQ list maintenance.
Case Study of KDDI Chatbot Service
1: Automate office work related Q&A
- Gets answers quickly
- Quickly learns locations of relevant manuals, etc. (enables users to solve problem themselves)
- Can ask without worrying about time or day or contents of the question because it is answered by a bot
- Can focus on main job, or to more productive work, by letting the chatbot handle and response those commonly asked questions.
- Questions which the bot was unable to answer can be checked from dashboard, and can be used for updating the FAQ effectively
2: Responding to questions from off premises
- Gets answers quickly
- Quickly learns locations of relevant manuals, etc. (enables them to solve problem themselves)
- Bot passes on questions to expert when necessary, removing need for questioner to repeat the question to the expert
- Can focus on main job, or more productive work, by letting the chatbot handle the responses for commonly asked questions.
- Bot passes on questions if it could not answer. Expert can then check as necessary and respond in a way when the time is available for them.