KDDI と富士通のコラボによるオールインワンICTソリューション - ICTワンタッチの開始について（英文）
KDDI Hong Kong Limited 2015年12月03日
Solution combines the strengths of two companies to benefit businesses in Hong Kong
Hong Kong, December 3, 2015 — KDDI Hong Kong and Fujitsu Hong Kong, leaders in ICT solutions, today announce the immediate availability of the new all-in-one ICT solution named ICT One Touch for businesses in Hong Kong. As the result of the two companies’ first-ever collaboration. the solution will take advantage of the synergy between the robust network and data center facilities known as TELEHOUSE by KDDI and the world-class managed infrastructure services by Fujitsu to provide a one-stop ICT service experience for businesses of all sizes. By combining their strong Japanese heritage in superior quality management and extensive experience in delivering global projects across the region, the two companies offer a unique suite of services for multinational corporations as well as local enterprises to easily elevate scalability, resilience and operational cost efficiency.
ICT One Touch is a comprehensive set of service offerings that cover all major aspects of a business’ managed infrastructure service needs. Customers can choose to lease from an extensive range of best-in-class hardware products such as Fujitsu servers and storage systems that are underpinned by the high performance data centers of KDDI. The one-stop solution also covers business applications setup including email server and hosting service.
ICT One Touch features leading-edge service offerings including:
- Worry-free setup and maintenance across various environments including servers, storage systems, PCs, network services, and data center facilities.
- All-in-one data center service including hosting and operations, internet service and dedicated line connectivity, ensures secure and stable connection to the data center at all times.
- Service desk services strictly adhering to ITSM principles reduce the burden on the management of incidents and requests.
- Service management and reporting provide full visibility of all service status and gaps, giving customers peace of mind.
By subscribing to ICT One Touch, businesses can enjoy a variety of benefits:
- Strong customization: A wide selection of Fujitsu platform models and configurations are available, and can be customized to meet diverse business requirements.
- Robust security: Standalone hardware, dedicated network protection appliances, and 24/7 monitoring by a dedicated network security expert team work in conjunction to bolster security levels.
- Improved cost-efficiency: Moving from capital expenditure to operational expenditure with monthly subscriptions reduces the burden of upfront hardware investment and improves budget forecasting as well as business-IT alignment.
- Reduced business risks: Use of ITSM-based business processes eliminates dependency on individual expertise, ensuring business continuity and elevating service quality.
- Fast problem resolution: As owners of the entire solution stack, Fujitsu and KDDI are well placed to resolve any IT issue efficiently and effectively.
- Manpower on demand: Professional system integration service, available as an optional value-added service, offers the flexibility to expand manpower resources and application expertise when needed.
“KDDI is a truly global data center provider with an extensive telecommunications network,” said Yoichi Ide, Chief Executive Officer of KDDI Hong Kong. “As an expert of data center and network services, we are able to offer multi-site data center solutions interconnected across regions complying with TELEHOUSE standard. Our customer base covers a various type of industries, especially financial sectors in Hong Kong which requires highly secured and reliable environment. By subscribing to ICT One Touch, customers can enjoy higher flexibility and better allocation of IT resources on core business innovations while retaining full control over ICT.”
“Fujitsu has been fostering strong relationships with local customers and responding to their needs across various industries,” said Tomohisa Tsunakawa, Chief Executive Officer, Fujitsu Hong Kong. “Two of the major challenges enterprises face today are to build competitive advantages and to drive business growth through ICT innovations without being trapped in managing their infrastructure. By combining the strength of Fujitsu’s hardware and services with the state-of-the-art data center facilities managed by TELEHOUSE, we can create new value and deliver an even more superior customer experience for businesses in Hong Kong.”
With streamlined IT management brought about by ICT One Touch, customers especially SMEs can enjoy greater operational efficiency and business agility. ICT One Touch signifies a milestone for KDDI and Fujitsu, and the two companies will continue to develop tailor-made one-stop solutions that meet the specific needs of various vertical markets.
- About KDDI
KDDI Corporation is a leading Japanese telecommunications and ICT solution provider with 107 offices in 28 countries around the world and a Global Fortune company. Serving 40 million domestic mobile subscribers and over 2,000 large enterprises, KDDI provides a diverse portfolio consisting of managed networks, data centers, cloud, security and system integration. As a global ICT provider, KDDI design and build highly reliable unified infrastructure for the world’s leading financial, media, manufacturing and professional IT services. With 17 subsidiary divisions in data management technology and dedicated R&D facilities, KDDI enables its clients to reach their innovative potential.
- About KDDI Hong Kong
KDDI Hong Kong is a subsidiary of KDDI Corporation, which provides one-stop global and local ICT solutions. We offer a variety of services from data center “TELEHOUSE” with managed services, international network services, system integration to office relocation or even vendor & procurement management. We strive to shape the future of our customers through our global reach and service excellence, enabling them to meet trends and stay ahead of the market in an advanced world. Being part of one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world provides KDDI Hong Kong with access to over 600 global telecommunication providers and 46 high-quality “TELEHOUSE” data centers globally, which enables us to offers quality and cost effective one-stop ICT solution that links customer’s business to the world with hassle-free support locally and globally. Our major customers include major multinational corporations and financial companies. Discover more about our specialties and solutions in http://www.kddi.com.hk
- About Fujitsu
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com
- About Fujitsu Hong Kong
Fujitsu Hong Kong is a leading ICT solutions and services provider that creates value for customers through highly reliable and environmentally friendly ICT offerings. With 50 years of experience and as part of the Fujitsu Group, the company has been leveraging innovation and technology in its flexible response to the unique needs of each customer. As the hub and gateway for customers exploring business opportunities in and out of China and the Asia Pacific region, Fujitsu Hong Kong is also committed to developing long-term partnership with customers. For further information, please visit http://hk.fujitsu.com
KDDI Hong Kong Limited
Tel: (852) 2919 5244
Tel: (852) 2533 9956