ICT One Touch
One-stop solution to cover all major aspects of managed infrastructure service needs.
ICT One Touch is a comprehensive set of service offerings that cover all major aspects of a business’ managed infrastructure service needs. Customers can choose to lease from an extensive range of best-in-class hardware products such as Fujitsu servers and storage systems that are underpinned by the high performance data centers of KDDI. The one-stop solution also covers business applications setup including email server and hosting service.
- Worry-free setup and maintenance across various environments including servers, storage systems, PCs, network services, and data center facilities.
- All-in-one data center service including hosting and operations, internet service and dedicated line connectivity, ensures secure and stable connection to the data center at all times.
- Service desk services strictly adhering to ITSM principles reduce the burden on the management of incidents and requests.
- Service management and reporting provide full visibility of all service status and gaps, giving customers peace of mind.
A wide selection of Fujitsu platform models and configurations are available, and can be customized to meet diverse business requirements.
Standalone hardware, dedicated network protection appliances, and 24/7 monitoring by a dedicated network security expert team work in conjunction to bolster security levels.
Moving from capital expenditure to operational expenditure with monthly subscriptions reduces the burden of upfront hardware investment and improves budget forecasting as well as business-IT alignment.
Reduced business risks
Use of ITSM-based business processes eliminates dependency on individual expertise, ensuring business continuity and elevating service quality.
Fast problem resolution
As owners of the entire solution stack, Fujitsu and KDDI are well placed to resolve any IT issue efficiently and effectively.
Manpower on demand
Professional system integration service, available as an optional value-added service, offers the flexibility to expand manpower resources and application expertise when needed.
- ICT Equipment (3 models for easy selection)
- Server / Network Installation & Maintenance
- End-user Device Installation & Maintenance (Optional: VDI deployment)
- Data center space rental & operations
- Service Desk (including 1st and 2nd lines, and based on ITSM)
- Business Application Setup & Hosting (including MS Exchange)
- Service Management & Reporting
How ICT One Touch works
The below chart offers an example on how our all-in-one ICT services operate and optimize ICT management.